Had Satisfying Experience At Dr Dev Clinic

I had been suffering from past 6 months from ‘Acne’ and roaming from one doctor to another; Dr Dev Clinic is like drowning man catches at straw to me. The Dr Dev Skin clinic had given me really best and satisfying treatment for my disease. 



Skin Clinic in Lucknow is brimmed with experienced and knowledgeable doctors. I had been suffering from Acne from past 6 months, had tried various doctors before coming to the Dr Dev skin clinic, till then it reached to severe and results in larger spots and inflammation. At this stage sebum is trapped by bacterium and develops inflammation-spots becomes larger and was filled with pus. 

At such a worse case they treated and cure me with right medication. They provided me with gel and give me right direction to use it. Doctors in Dr Dev clinic were so supportive and guided me to have a balanced and nutritious food.

It was my first experience with the Dr Dev skin clinic and was the best one for me. I suggest that if anyone wants Acne treatment in Lucknow she must go to Dr Dev skin clinic as they guide well and provide appropriate treatment. They have no greed for money and they focus on giving the best treatment to their customers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want The Best Permanent Laser Hair Removal

Rehabilitate Your Skin Problems With Dev Skin Clinic

Hair Fall Treatment in Lucknow